Monday, March 28, 2011

Prisoner of Hope

Though my tears may fall
     Still I will praise
Though I can't see far
     Still I will pray
Though I fall down again
     Still I raise my hands

     For You, oh Lord
Have enraptured me in Your love
     In You, oh Lord
I am Your prisoner of hope

Let me not shake these shackles
     Though the winds of despair ensue
Help me sing in this prison
     Through the howls of doubt
I will forever set my eyes upon You
     Though the darkness of confusion engulfs

     For You, oh Lord
Have enraptured me in Your love
     In You, oh Lord
I am Your prisoner of hope



Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you. Zechariah 9:12
The Lord roars from Zion and utters His voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth tremble. But the Lord is a refuge for His people and a stronghold to the sons of Israel. Joel 3:16

We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain. Hebrews 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment