Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jesus Commands Us to Go!

     Then through the hymn came another sound like the pain of a million broken hearts wrung out in one full drop, one sob. And a horror of great darkness was upon me, for I knew what it was-the Cry of the Blood. Then thundered a voice, the voice of the Lord. "And He said, 'What hast thou done, The voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.'" Amy Carmichael
     Can we go too fast in saving souls? If anyone still wants a reply, let him ask the lost souls in Hell. William Booth
     I'd rather have people hate me with the knowledge that I tried to save them. Keith Green
     While women weep, as they do now, I'll fight; while children go hungry, as they do now I'll fight; while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I'll fight; while there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets, while there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I'll fight-I'll fight to the very end! William Booth
     For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost. Luke 19:10
     If sinners be dammed, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one GO there UNWARNED and UNPRAYED for. Charles Spurgeon
     Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. Acts 18:9
     Oh bless me Lord, bless me Lord", You know it's all I ever hear. No one aches, no one hurts, No one even sheds one tear. But He cries, He weeps, He bleeds, And He cares for your needs. And you just lay back And keep soaking it in- Oh, can't you see it's such a sin? Cause He brings people to your door, And you turn them away, As you smile and say, "God bless you, be at peace". And all heaven just weeps; Cause Jesus came to your door. You've left him out on the streets. Keith Green, Asleep in the Light.
     God save us from living in comfort while sinners are sinking into hell! Charles Spurgeon
     “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me. Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life. Matthew 25:44-46
      It is my hearts desire that I must be NO more, that He be KNOWN more. Saheed Olalekan
     He must become greater; I must become less. John 3:30
     Oh, to realize that souls, precious, never dying souls, are perishing all around us, going out into the blackness of darkness and despair, eternally lost, and yet to feel no anguish, shed no tears, know no travail!How little we know of the compassion of Jesus! Oswald Smith
     Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
     Oh, how God grieves and believes that the world can't be saved, Unless the ones He's appointed obeys His command and His stand for the world, That He loved more than life. Oh He died, and he cries out tonight.Jesus commands us to go- It should be the exception if we stay. Keith Green, Jesus Commands Us To Go
     Jesus said to him, “The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head. Matthew 8:20
     He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Mark 16:15
     Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”  Matthew 9:37-38

No comments:

Post a Comment